Urban Strategies®’ partners and associates are frequently called on as keynote lecturers, panelists, jurors and media spokespersons. Our roster of speakers can address in depth a range of planning and urban design topics, including the following:
- creating vibrant waterfronts and downtowns,
- transit-oriented development and mobility hub planning,
- innovative public consultation techniques,
- using competitions to achieve high quality design,
- levering institutional land assets,
- smart growth,
- mitigating climate change through planning,
- planning and designing for sustainability, and
- building family-friendly cities.
- Please contact Naomi Ish-Horowicz Solomon for more information.