Throughout the pandemic Urban Strategies has remained committed to following government health recommendations regarding COVID-19 while continuing to collaborate with clients and deliver project work. As of August 4, 2021, Urban Strategies is moving to a hybrid work model, where employees may opt to continue to work remotely or return to our offices in person, while taking precautionary measures to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. These include:
- Limiting the number of employees in the office. Currently, only employees will have in-person access. External meetings will continue to take place via telephone or web conference for the time being.
- Mandatory daily health screenings
- Enforcing physical distancing and masking
- Enhanced sanitation practices
- Carefully assessing and managing all business travel to ensure safety
We endeavor to exercise the utmost caution while continuing to be open for business. We are closely monitoring communications from Health Canada, Ontario Health Agency and Toronto Public Health, and will provide regular updates to our valued clients and consultants via our website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Partner or Principal in charge of your project. Thank you for your understanding.